- born and raised in the Philippines
- former sales and marketing executive of a Fortune 500 firm
- New Yorker since 1998
- happily and blissfully married to a Wall Street professional
- childless stay- at- home wife
- loves to travel and visited 17 countries to date
- enjoys paper scrapping
- loves shopping
- a passionate cook
- self-taught baker
Originally intended to document about my life as a stay-at-home wife in a totally different world from where I originally came from, this blog has evolved and now mostly covers our dining adventures. With a foodie for a husband, exploring new restaurants, cafés, bake shops is always in our agenda.
If you’re interested to see more diverse entries, you can peruse this blog’s archives.