I started reading Suze Orman’s books since 1997. From the time I discovered her, I never stopped following her on both her weekly show and her books. She made and continues to make an impact on many financial decisions that I made as a single lass and now as a married woman. It was tough enough being single and not knowing how to invest the money I made, but I’m so glad that I found her as I’m now reaping the rewards of her sound financial advise through her books.
My husband who is a Wall Street professional became a Suze Orman follower because of me. While he knows a lot about investing, he is fascinated about Suze’s financial wisdom and admires her wit.
To date, I have read all these books that she wrote:
- The Nine Steps to Financial Freedom (1997)
- The Courage to Be Rich (1999)
- The Road to Wealth (2001)
- The Laws of Money, the Lessons of Life… (2003)
- The Money Book for the Young Fabulous and Broke (2005)
- Women and Money: Owning the Power to Control Your Destiny (2007)
- Suze Orman’s 2009 Action Plan (2009)
- Suze Orman’s 2010 Action Plan: New Rules for New Times (2010)
I pre-ordered her latest book (The Money Class: Learn to Create Your New American Dream) which is about to come out this week. Thus, it was very important that I finished this book that’s been sitting on the bookshelf for a few months already.
This is a must read if you are concerned about your financial future. Knowing to adjust and being made aware of rules that have changed because of our “new reality” is imperative. What used to be the norm, may no longer be applicable. I found this book helpful, and I’m sure you will too.