Lainy a.k.a. Scotty’s Princess, was very generous to have handed me this award. In my lifetime, I will never consider myself stylish, neither my blogs, and although it feels funny acknowledging this, I’m grateful that she passed this award on to me. Thank you so much, Sis for the recognition and I want to let you know that I’m really flattered 🙂 .
adj. having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress (or in this case blogs); being or in accordance with current social fashions;
Syn: Smart, chic, polished. trendy, classy, modish, voguish. (The Free Dictionary)
RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD:
Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Other than the obvious, and what most followers of this blog already know, I will try to share other bits and pieces about me that I haven’t blogged about in the past three years.
- I find it hard to forgive those who have wronged me. It takes a long time before I accept someone’s forgiveness. Having said that, I should note that I don’t get provoked easily.
- I love to read – mostly non fiction. Books and magazines are the two things that I can’t live without.
- I love shopping, and my penchant for designer goods since I was in my teenage years has not tapered off a bit. Having said that, there is no way will I ever buy anything knock-off or replica of something. If I can’t get the real deal, I feel better buying the next best thing that is not faux. I strongly believe that buying fakes/knockoffs is just like patronizing thieves. After all, I consider that the makers of these knockoffs are actually stealing someone else’s design.
- I’m so thankful that I landed the best job on this planet. I love being a stay-at-home wife.
- My mind is always plotting, and I’m considered a very calculating individual. I always process my thoughts and think ahead before I say something.
- I have the tendency to cut people out of my life especially those who have deeply hurt and wronged me.
- I’m vain, and I’m not hiding it. I never tire of going to the spa monthly, collecting and experimenting whatever skin care and cosmetic products that catch my fancy. I used to feel so guilty spending so much money on beauty products and spa fees, but I have since gotten out of my guilt zone because my husband happily joins me in my spa trips. Not to forget to mention that yes, he’s interest is now piqued on the many lotions and potions that are crowding my vanity in the bathroom. Has he tried any of them? Secret (shhhh).
Award 15 great bloggers you know. – I’ll have to pass on this one Lainy. Although I know many stylish people in the blogging world, my time is very limited because I’m still busy sneezing and blowing my nose. Yes, my clogged nasal passage is still bothering me, and I think seeing the Doctor this week is NOW A PRIORITY. Thanks so much Lainy.