This is today’s topic: the ten things I’m really good at. Now, I wonder if I can come up with ten things. Let me start cracking this up:
1. I am ambidextrous. I can use both hands with equal ease when doing anything.
2. I’m very organized.
3. I’m good at memorizing. I have a photographic memory. I hope it stays that way.
4. I can use my toes to grab things. My husband thinks it’s freaky, but I think, that’s talent. 🙂
5. Playing chess.
8. I’m very good at keeping promises.
9. I’m good at keeping secrets.
10. Being a good wife to my one and only husband.
That was easy, I thought I won’t be able to come up with ten. If I were to keep going, I still have quite a few to list, but 10 is enough. Join us here.