So, now I am writing what I want to do for the year. Ten things! Honestly, there are way more than 10 but I will just list the best 10. After all, it’s a list of to do’s for the whole year, and 10 is way too little for 365 days.
1. Dive in and go ahead with the best alternate plan to achieve our biggest project ever. It has to be done in 2009 or bust!
2. Scrap, scrap and scrap some more.
3. Read, read and read some more. There are many books waiting for me.
4. Get my hands on baking. This is very doable as some important baking needs are already in place.
5. Add more dishes to my repertoire. I have tons of cook books and recipes waiting to be tried in the kitchen.
6. Go somewhere I have never been to (this is a must do every year as it has always been, but I just wanted to have this in writing).
7. Get really serious with my exercise regimen.
8. Be in touch with friends living abroad more often.
9. Continue education sponsorship that we have started. It feels great that we’re sharing what we have.
10. This is definitely my biggest task for the year: Claim that un-claimed third birthday present from my husband. It will involve a lot of things, but it is doable.