Yay, I am not that so into writing this because of sad events in my life that happened this year. But just the same, I will try to isolate the best and hopefully be able to write mine without crying a river. Besides, I have to get done quick so that I can start looking into the selection of Grohe faucets. I’m kind of intrigued because a friend of mine mentioned to me that she prefers this brand over any other brand out there in the market today.
So here goes my ten best moments of the year:
1. New years day this year was a special day as it has always been every year. We always count it a milestone, the day of new beginnings.
2. My birthday, as it was the day that my husband pledged the third birthday present. The present that I will be getting at the perfect time.
3.The day we finally decided to commit to sponsoring a kid to college (De La Salle University in Taft, Manila).
4. When we finally landed in Rome. I have to say that was one of the best birthday presents I have ever gotten and definitely one of the best trips we have ever had. Seeing Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Venice, Milan and the Pope was a dream come true.
5. Finally realizing that I don’t have to pollute my world with toxic people. I have a choice.
6. Seeing the thousands of people who came to pay their last respect to my Dad.
7. The time spent with my childhood friend during those crucial last few days of her life. I consider it as one of the best moments of my year because even if I knew she was going, I was lucky to be there. Who would have thought we both end up living here in New York.
8. The day we received the first thank you card from the kid we’re sending to college.
9. Every single morning when I wake up with the man I love next to me.
10. Every time my husband and I get a clean bill of health.
If you want to share your ten best moments, please join us here.