It’s Thursday, and here I am once again with the Christmas edition of:
1. Have you ever started your Christmas tree on fire?
No, and never will.
2. How many rings do you wear?
Two. My wedding ring and engagement ring. Any more than that, and I don’t feel comfortable.
3. I say “dog barking”, you say _________ ?
Who’s by the driveway?
4. How many pictures are in the room that you are in.
There’s only one picture, our wedding picture; and the other wall art, is a part of my wedding gown on a frame.
5. Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas?
No, not since I got married. (My husband is Jewish).
6. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
It’s hard to name one, I like plenty.
7. What do you fill your Christmas stockings with?
I haven’t had Christmas stockings since I got married.
8. How many times a week do you charge your cell phone?
Once, I’m barely out of the house, thus the infrequent usage of my cell.
9. Do you own any exercise equipment? What are they?
Set of weights.
10. What’s your cookie jar look like?
A Villeroy & Boch (French Garden pattern) porcelain canister.
I have been a diligent participant of this meme. If my memory serves me right, this is the 4th week that I have joined in. If you like the set of questions this week, why not snag this meme and join. Or better yet, head on here to join next week’s edition.