I skipped last week’s version, as I was really busy. This week, although the topic is a week earlier than New Year, I think it is timely enough to tackle it. I have long ago stopped making my New Year’s resolutions list, but it may be a good way to start off the new year right. So here goes my list:
1. Keep to my exercise routine everyday.
2. Turn in to bed earlier, and I mean, at a decent time every night.
3. If I can do #2, that means I would want to rise at about the same time normal people wake up everyday.
4. Resume paper scrapping. There’s too many trips to document.
5. Catch up on reading the new books that are waiting to be read. I love to read but there’s just not enough time.
6. Start learning how to bake.
7. Stop spending money on unnecessary purchases.
8. Know when to stop “playing” in the stock market and learn from the recent bleeding of the market.
9. Be more timely in responding to correspondences.
10. Be decisive, and come up with the decision on something that needs to be addressed (time is ticking) not later than 2009.
Join us here.