Here goes this week’s version. It’s my second time to join, and here’s a set that is fun to work on again.
1. Do you like waffles?
2. Name 3 things that is within your reach right now, excluding anything to do with your computer/laptop.
Desk lamp, fax machine and a pair of scissors.
3. Do you hang laundry out on a line outside?
4. Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing – which do you choose? (you have to choose one….)
Ability to speak. Simply because I can always write what I want to say or I can communicate via sign language.
5. On a scale from 1 – 10, how are your computer skills?
6, I think.
6. Do you volunteer or donate to anything around the holidays?
We donate every year to several charitable organizations.
7. If a person receives a DUI while in government office, should he lose his/her position?
I think so.
8. Do you take vitamins?
9. Do you wear fingernail polish?
Once in a while. When going to a function, “painted” fingernails is a must for me.
10. If every flower in the world only grew into one color, which color would you want?