Vhiel tagged me so let me crack it up. Let’s see if I’d even be able to figure out what my Jap name will be. One thing’s for sure though, I know it will not be a pleasant sounding name, as I already see on those that have checked out theirs.
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag your friends and let them know they have been tag. Have fun.
A – ka | G – ji | M – rin | S – ari | Y – fu | B – tu | H – ri |N – to | T – chi | Z – zi | C – mi | I – ki | O – mo | U – do | D – te | J – zu | P – no -| V – ru | E – ku | K – me | Q – ke | W – mei | F – lu | L – ta | R – shi | X – na
1. Oswald- moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har….har…har…)
2.Junelle – zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE – zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LIRA LUZ – takishika taduzi ( sounds like a title of an anime show) it’s cute!
5. NOVA JOY – tomoruka zumofu [nakakaluka, ano bang sounds ito? parang ang bantot naman..
6. Rosemarie – shimoarikorinkashikiku ( Yay, parank bastos yata and sounds ng name ko..)
7. Jonalyn – zumotokatafuto (my name read to me it means like eating too much puto busa sumo, hahahaha ako pa basta puto wa tawon koy balibad unsa naa ba dha inyo?)
8. Mari-Dee – rinkashikitekuku ( sounds like cashew, kiti2 at kuku..ang sarap sa cashew pagdating sa kiti2 at kuku and pangit.)
9. Rowena – Shimomeikutoka (ano daw may kuto ako, LOL! ano ba yun)
10. Villa – rukitataka (lol – rookie daw ako tapos nakapagtataka.. it sounds stingy to me…i just have to do my nickname)
11. Vhiel – rurikikuta- it sounds like nakita kita ( transalation: “i saw you”)
12. Isabella – kiarikatukutataka (Oh my goodness, I don’t think my daughter can pronounce this…)
13. Juliana – zudotakikatoka ( my, what the … I don’t know what to make of it. my name got murdered bad. help!!!!)
Thanks Vhiel. This is funny.