Crystal, wants to know me more, and I’m happily posting this meme that she forwarded. I must warn you though, that it should be 50 things as the title indicates, but I wonder why there are missing numbers.
1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful convo with? The husband.
2. Where was the last place you went? Pathmark Supermarket yesterday.
3. If you could be with your first love, would you? No. Not even in my dreams.
5. Who was your first crush???? Believe it or not, a priest. ( I was a Catholic School girl).
6. What was the last thing you highlighted? I didn’t highlight anything except Crysta’ls name when I linked her url.
7. Who is the last baby that you held? Can’t remember, that was so long ago.
8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? No.
9. Are you ticklish? It depends. Sometimes.
10. Have you ever worn a crown? Yes, I was crowned Miss Intramural in high school.
11. Last time you saw fireworks? New Year.
12. Who is the last person you hugged? F
13. Do you have a black dog? No.
14. Do you have a little black dress? Yes, but they’re now too little on me.
15. What are you wearing right now? A silk RL nightwear.
16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? F.
17. Do you like coffee? Yes.
18. Are you missing someone? Yes.
19. Reason behind why you last cried? I sliced onions while cooking tonight.
20. How much cash do you have on you? $110 and change.
25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None.
26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change and regret? A million bucks. Who wouldn’t want that much? If I had only one chance, I’ll deal with the other later.
27. What’s on your mind right now? SECRET. There’s this one thing I need to do, but hasn’t started yet. The husband is now pressuring me to start my research.
28. Do you have a deep dark secret? None.
29. Do you wish you were with someone right now? No, I’m right here where I belong.
30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I can’t think of anyone.
31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I don’t remember, but I was hardly ever grounded. I was a “good kid”.
32. What was your childhood nickname? Kalbo(bald)- because my hair then was too thin
33. Do you have any strange phobias? None.
34. Have you ever played naked twister? No.
35. It’s missing!!!!
36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I remember having to be afraid sleeping in my own room months after the fire at a neighbor’s house.
37. It’s missing!!!!
38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Yeah.( see, I can be bad?)
39. Do you crack your knuckles? No.
40. What’s one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator? Tea.
41. What color are your bed sheets? Always white.
42. How many kids do you plan on having?SPARE ME OF THIS QUESTION!!!!!(I wish plans really come true, but not for us).
43. What did you do today? Blog, Clean the bathrooms and cook.
44. How would you like to die? Peacefully and hopefully, I would have done my mission then.
45. Have you ever been in love? Are you kidding?
46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)? September 2007 when we went to Aruba.
47 and 48. Missing!!!!
49. Do you judge people? I’d be a hypocrite if I say no. Is there anyone here on this planet that doesn’t?
50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy? Just the way my life is right now. Pure bliss!
This is it for today…in My World.