This is a tag, and it was a surprise to get it from Mega Mom because I’m aware that she’s always busy. She’s not expecting me to do this tag, this soon. I’m in the mood so let’s see.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here’s my six:
1. I don’t go for a haircut unless it’s absolutely necessary. Yes, this is what I have become. The woman that used to get her hair trimmed every three months, now gets them every six months.
Isn’t it pathetic? The thing is I haven’t found anyone that can come close to Jessie Mendez. Even the famed Bumble and Bumble Salon can’t seem to do it the way I want and I’m used to with the master, Jessie M.
2. I take two showers everyday even in the middle of the winter.
3. I’m obsessed with cleaning, to the point that I dust surfaces every single day. Is it because I got nothing else to do? (your guess…)
4. I can use my big toe and second toe together to pick up things(isn’t this freaky?). My husband thinks it is.
5. I am ambidextrous (is this unimportant?).
6. I’m a late riser. I can just keep sleeping the whole day if I want to.
Now, this is the deal: I’m not passing this tag to anyone, I’m breaking the rule.
This is it for today…in My World.