1. Name one thing you do everyday.
Sleep( and I mean, long sleep).
2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
a. Learn how to bake yummy and beautiful cake.
b. Ride a bike.
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
a. Christmas and New Year celebrations.
b. Jet puffed marshmallows ( I used to love and eat a lot of this. My Dad used to buy it from
a PX store back then in the Philippines).
c. Beaches in Ilocos.
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
a. Pinakbet ( the complete ingredients are hard to find here).
b. Dried Pusit (the white one).
c. Kangkong and talbos ng kamote (hey, I’m salivating already!).
d. Crispy Pata (no one makes it the way my SIL does back in PI).
5. Name five things/people that make you feel good.
a. loads of chocolate bars and truffles.
b. a nice hefty slice of decadent and luscious chocolate cake.
c. comfy down comforter more so on a real bitter cold night.
d. hubby’s wide grin and smile as he walks through the door every week night.
e. bonding time with the husband.
This is it for today…in My World.