My blogger friend, Francine from France passedthis meme on to me. She wants to know eight things that I’m grateful for.
There are a lot of things that I’m grateful for and eight is way too little. But since I’m asked to list only eight, I will try my best to pick the top eight.
1. Good health of my family and friends of course, including me. As we all know, health is wealth.
2. Having Frank for a husband and his infinite love and support. He’s such a blessing. I don’t know, I must have done something good, for HIM to give my husband to me.
3. All the blessings that keep flowing. I couldn’t ask for more. Our life as a couple is so blessed. I’m contented. Life is just pure bliss.
4. My family and friends as part of my support system. Life is full of surprises, and when those unpleasant surprises arise, it’s nice to have and be surrounded by people that support and love you.
5. My husband’s career. Why shouldn’t I be thankful for this? After all, this is our only source of livelihood. I thank HIM for giving my husband good health and his continuous perseverance and dedication to his chosen field.
6. My in-laws for the unconditional support and acceptance. Nine years ago, I thought getting accepted as the daughter in-law was a big hurdle. I was wrong. Who would have thought they were liberal as their only son wanted to marry a non-Jewish woman and totally out of their race at that.
7. My parents for everything they’ve done to make me the way I am today. Such an infinite amount of sacrifice and unconditional love and support only parents can extend.
8. The cyberspace for which I won’t be blogging and meeting new people and making friends if not for this technology.
Crystal, Juliana, Irel, Joyce, Jean, and Jesse what are the 8 things you are most grateful for?
This is it for today…in My World.