Friday is the start of my off days for the weekend. I mean, I don’t have to cook, and I have no scheduled house chores normally. Today was an exception, as I scheduled the afternoon to do my periodic clean-up in the kitchen. I clean-up as I go, but there are specific things to be done only periodically. Clean-up that I do every quarter which is almost always done at the start of the season.
So, the kitchen is sparkling clean. What did I really do, you might wanna know. Here’s the list:
– thoroughly cleaned the exterior of the fridge using a de-greaser (taking out and putting back my husband’s vast magnet collection alone is a chore in itself).
– cleaned all stainless steel surfaces (appliances) using a stainless cleaner.
– disinfected and polished all granite surfaces.
– cleaned marble backsplash.
– polished silverware (even 18/10 stainless need it once in a while)
– cleaned up stained stoneware mugs (we’re hot tea addicts, and the dishwasher just doesn’t do as good).
I am not done yet, as I didn’t run the self cleaning cycle of the oven. Add to that cleaning up and polishing the ceramic cooktop. It can wait. I’m exhausted.
This is it for today…in My World.