This is another seasonal meme from Crystal. I am doing this ASAP as I don’t want it to get stale.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Wrapping or gift bags? being that gift bags comes in attractive designs, I do like to use gift bags more than wrapping.
2. Real or artificial tree? it used to be a 10 feet artificial tree. as I have previously written, this is the 8th year of no Christmas tree Christmas for me.
3. When do you put up the tree?used to be the last weekend of November.
4. When do you take the tree down?immediately after we ring in the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog?yes love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?I can’t remember
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?none in my honest recollection.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?mostly snail mail. not really fond of e-cards.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? not a movie buff.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?early enough to beat the shopping rush
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?ham made the pinoy way.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?depending on the year’s decor motif.
14. Favorite Christmas song?a lot. too many to even list down
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?Christmas eve at my sister’s and stay home on Christmas day
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?no
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?star
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas eve
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?to me, nothing except the materialism that one feels in the air.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?used to.
21. What do you leave for Santa?is there Santa? *lol*
22. Least favorite holiday song?Can’t think of any.
23. Favorite ornament?everything that is beautiful and sparkling.
24. Family tradition?used to be the noche buena. nothing in particular now that I’m married as my husband doesn’t celebrate Christmas.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?always as a child into my adulthood. haven’t been to one lately though.
Any one out there that hasn’t done this meme yet, please feel free to grab it.