Florence passed this meme on to me.
THE RULES -List of 8*
– write 8 facts about yourself.*
-in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
-at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going.
each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I didn’t know and didn’t want to cook prior to getting hitched. I was totally clueless, as I never cooked when I was single.
2. I cook a lot now that I’m married and I didn’t know one can get total satisfaction out of being able to whip up a decent meal everyday. After almost 8 years of being married I can say that learning how to cook was easy, because I was willing to learn.
3. I take two showers everyday even in the middle of the winter even if I’m just home most of the days .
4. I am not comfortable having long fingernails. I guess I already passed that stage. I’m okay with just clean, short nails. My fingernails are long to begin with so okay lang.
5. I cannot go to the supermarket without a shopping list.
6. I used to be bald when I was a baby. When my hair finally started to grow, my parents shaved it off thinking more hair will grow back. It worked! Now, I have a full head of hair that sometimes it’s just too heavy on my head.
7. When I was working back home, I managed 4 managers directly reporting to me, 10 supervisors under these 4 managers and 150 non-exempt staff. Now, imagine that big headache I’m used to, and it went on and on for yeaaaaaaars.
8. I sleep with a total of 4 pillows: one for my head, one I cuddle, one in between my legs and one body pillow as long as my body, placed on my right side of the bed.
This is it for today…in My World.