- I got one whole 10 lbs. turkey sitting in my freezer. It’s been there since November last year. I’m just waiting for the colder weather to set in and I will try my hands on roasting a turkey for the first time. Why do I have this turkey for that long? I was just too anxious and ambitious to make a roast turkey but never really had enough courage to try.
- Colder weather? Who wants that? Officially here in New York, Indian summer is here. Believe it or not, the temperature climbed up to 82 degrees today. The next few days as per forecast, temps will remain in the 80’s. Now, that turkey has to wait a little longer…
- I was flipping through old newspapers specifically the Daily News and New York Post dated September 25, 2007. This one caught my attention: “warning to iPhone users. Apple warns that programs available on the internet that allow iPhone to be used with service providers besides AT &T’s Cingular network can irreparably damage the device. Officials said, once an Apple software update is installed on the iPhone, it will likely result in the modified iPhone becoming permanently damaged. Beware, iPhone users.
- I did manage to get up early for once today. But that’s because I knew, I had tons of laundry. The change of season is always a good alarm for me to start switching some stuff in the house therefore, some things need to be put away and laundered (i.e. light colored throws, quilts, summer blanket and that dreaded appointment to have the window treatments steam cleaned). I don’t even know why I had these custom window treatments installed. It’s a pain having to have them professionally cleaned.
- Running the oven’s self-cleaning cycle has to wait. I just don’t see it having the self-clean cycle for a minimum of 3 hours. Imagine the heat?
Ahhh… so many things to do. There’s just not enough time.