Kitts, I’m on vacation but I’m all for it 😀
Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
– in the thick of things in my career busy creating my niche in the corporate world
Q2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
– that’s easy… exactly at this time of the year last year, we were on a 2 week vacation in one of my favorite places on earth: Bermuda
Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
– teuscher chocolate truffles
– Dr. Oz shake
– garrett popcorn(any flavor)
– grimaldi chips ‘n chocolate (yum!)
– Hawaiian Host dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts
Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics well?
– just once
– dance with my father
– all my life
– don’t give up on us
– hopelessly devoted to you
Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire?
– fly on my private jet and visit every place on this earth
– donate a hefty sum to charity every year
– acquire a property in all the major cities in the world
– invest a huge amount of money and keep living off the earnings
– retain an accountant and a certified financial planner to make sure assets are taken cared of and eventually handed down to elected heirs.
Q6. 5 bad habits?
– wake up middle of the day everyday
– being a neat and a clean freak(if this is a habit, anyway)
– can’t think of anything more… oh, nagging hubby once in a while
Q7. 5 things you like to do?
– keeping things orderly
– cooking, specially new recipes
– chat on the phone
Q8. 5 favorite toys?
– my vaio laptop(such a darling, I love it a lot, custom built kasi- super fast)
– canon SD 850 IS(am a newbie with digicams, tuwa na ako with this)
– my ever growing louis vuitton collection (toys ba sila?) i love them all
– all-clad pots and pans( in sizes i picked. worth the big investment, pwedeng heirloom)
– wusthoff knife set. they’re a charm in the kitchen
Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
– designer knock-offs
– fake jewelry
– forwal wear off the rack(imagine wearing the same thing as someone in a formal party?)
– real gaudy jewelry
– multiple earrings on each ear
Q10. 5 things you hate to do?
– pick a fight with hubby
– attend parties given by people(i’m not really fond of but I’m forced to because it’s a social obligation)
– being too trusting(got burned once lending money big time)
– can’t think of anything more.
My mind is on vacation mode. Don’t know who to tag.