It’s warm, humid and gloomy outside and I think it’s affecting my mind. I got nothing to post…(so, my mind says), I’m lazy to think, hence, bear with the inanities.
1. The word nihilistic – refers to a person that totally rejects established laws.
2. The word atwitter – means, excited or nervous. What a word…
3. There’s a big difference between the word electric and electronic. Electric pertains to anything that is produced by or operated by electricity. On the other hand, electronic pertains to devices or systems developed through electronics(the science dealing with the development of devices involving the flow of electrons i.e. most features of vehicles, as in: electronic brake distribution system, electronic remote trunk release, power windows or power moonroof/sunroof).
4. Puerto Rico is a self governed unincorporated territory of the US located in the Caribbean.
5. Guam is an organized unincorporated territory of the US located in the Western Pacific and is 3,300 miles from Hawaii and 1,500 miles east of the Philippines.
6. Here in the US, when you refer to the two big amusement and theme parks, there’s a difference between Disneyland and Disneyworld. Disneyland is the original theme park founded 52 years ago and it is located in Anaheim, California. Disneyworld is the newer and bigger theme park founded 36 years ago and it is located in the outer city limits of Orlando, Florida.
7. Also here in the US, when you live in a multi-dwelling(i.e. building), the unit where you live in, is referred to as an apartment. The manner of how it is acquired is either buying from a co-op(where you buy into shares from the co-operative and go through a Board of Directors screening process i.e. pass the required amount of assets, thus, ensuring exclusivity and the same economic class of people living within the building or development), or buying from a developer(where you directly buy and just get approved for the usual loan or mortgage if you can’t pay for the unit at once). Therefore, either you say: I live in a co-op apartment or a condo apartment.
8. Washington D.C. where the White House is located is in the State of District of Columbia. Washington State is one of the states of the US as in: Seattle, Washington. Therefore, most people refer to the state as Washington State and D.C. is always mentioned when they refer to the location of the White House.
That’s it… As I mentioned, I’m tired. I think, I will take a nap.